CTRMCloud™’s intuitive deal entry is quick and pain free, allowing to capture and manage the physical and financial trading of commodities with support for various contract types, delivery options, and pricing agreements. The platform provides a wide array of Exchange and Over-the-Counter (OTC) Physical and Financially settled instruments along with foreign exchange (FX), and interest rate (IR) derivatives.
- Long form trade entry along with blotter-style single line trade entry as well as easy to use spreadsheet uploader for comprehensive trade management,
- Dynamic custom reports built by and for the users with minimal effort,
- Real-time fully customisable pivot tables allowing to define exactly how positions and associated risks can be monitored,
- Native real-time components, catering consolidated view of their global trading operations including position, mark-to-market P&L, derivatives, and risk across multiple commodities,
- P&L variance reports clearly identifying the current total P&L, as well as clear “buckets” for subtotals and daily deltas,
- Mark-to-Market variance reports broken down by several different trade criteria showing the impact of changes in market prices on existing positions
- Computation speed: 100 millions trades can be valued under 3 minutes,
- 14,000 indices (and counting) are ready to use in the database.
As an example, CTRMCloud supports procurement planning, coverage, variance analysis, analytics, and optimization. Suitable for both local and global sourcing and distribution. CTRMCloud can be used by manufacturers to protect margins, and manage volatility in commodity, energy, and raw materials cost. Panoramic snapshots of the effectiveness of strategies make of CTRMCloud™ the ultimate decision support solution.